Friday, May 14, 2010


Taking a nap after Delilah came back.  She wasn't at the door this morning to get her breakfast and a couple hours later she showed up.  Her collar was gone, so I'm guessing it got stuck on something.  Both kittens were super excited to have their mommy back.  I think she might've been gone for part of the night.



The first rose to bloom.



Baby Peaches!



First Peony to bloom.



Rose bud.  I like flowers. Can you tell!?



The cutest little kitten!  I still don't know what to name her...



I have to say, she is my favorite of the two.  She is sooo hyper and the minute I sit down, she is climbing all over me and trying to get me to play.  She is sooo adorable.  I thought about naming her Pepper, but idk.  I did originally name her Frisky, but I don't like that for her...



Taking a nap...



Happy birthday, bro!


1 comment: